Deals For April 9th

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Here am I shopping online yet again. I am trying to find a set of Twilight books for a reasonable price in paperback form. That might take me a bit because all the sets I found on eBay are hardcover and going for way too much. More than I can spend. I might need to end up going to my favorite discount book store to find used copies, but we'll see if that ends up happening. I plan to keep looking, but while I look I always seem to find other deals. Today I found this site where you can browse the best discounts and newest specials on laptop computers from HP, Dell, Fujitsu, Toshiba and Apple Store. My brother wants to buy a laptop still, but he keeps putting it off. They have other deals though.

I seem to be always drawn to my favorite stores when I look through coupons. Last week, I went to the new Wal-Mart super center they opened not far from my house. They plan to open another even closer within the next year or so, but this one I went to was huge. I thought I had gone to the mall. Right now, they have coupons for shipping on books and DVD's. Maybe they have the Twilight series? I next decided to check out for deals at Best Buy. I'm looking to buy a new wireless keyboard and mouse set, but I want a good deal on it. I've always had luck at Best Buy when it comes to computer stuff. I bought my computer there five years ago almost. I can never seem to get away from buying DVD's when I'm shopping online, and today I found a new place to do that with some deals on shipping called DVD Planet. I just picked up a couple of DVD's on sale cheap at one of my local video stores. I'm so bad when it comes to those really. I am just addicted to shopping online!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind