Ten on Tuesday #3

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

This week's Ten on Tuesday is your ten favorite actors and actresses. I think for me this changes over time. There are some that always remain the same, but as you watch new things you tend to change the ones you like. I'm always watching television and movies, so this changes a lot. Minus my all time favorites of course.

1. Eric Bana - There isn't a thing this man has done that I haven't liked.
2. Scarlett Johansson - A new favorite of mine.
3. Kate Hudson - She is just so adorable I can't help but love her.
4. Brad Pitt - Good looking, great all around good guy.
5. Drew Barrymore - I've loved her since E.T.
6. Jennifer Connelly - She is just so amazingly talented, and so underrated.
7. Alex O'Loughlin - I can't wait for Moonlight to come back.
8. Josh Holloway - One of the main reasons I watch Lost.
9. Hugh Jackman - I've been a fan since the first X-men movie.
10. Leonardo Dicaprio - Titanic anyone?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind