Dreams and 10 on Tuesday

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have you ever had one of those dreams that just stick with you? I have all of the time, and I keep telling myself that I should write about some of the more vivid ones in here, so I remember them later. Mine usually have a celebrity face in them. I think it is just so that I have some familiarity with the person in my dream, but it isn't one of those oh my God I met so and so kind of dreams. They usually have some type of plot to them. Almost like a story, and I am never the female in them either. Sometimes there is dialog and a story involved, and I could probably take my dreams and turn them into stories, but I haven't tried yet.

This morning I woke up quite early from one of these dreams. The man in it looked like Vin Diesel, and the dream had this whole plot to it. His best friend told him she loved him and she wanted him, and they were about to have sex when I woke up. Some might say okay pervert! But I write romance and erotica, sex usually comes along with those types of stories. There was more to the plot of course, but I'm not giving away everything here. I might be able to work it into something though. I'll have to see. It's nearly four hours later, and it is still stuck in my head.

Anyway, since that woke me up earlier than normal today, I've been looking for things to do. I might go for a walk in a bit. Right now, here is my 10 on Tuesday. This week's topic is your ten favorite movie comedies. I am a big fan of comedies, but I like the older comedies more than the ones of today. Some just aren't funny. I'm thinking comedy is changing with the times just like everything else. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order!

1. Spaceballs.
2. Knocked Up.
3. Arthur.
4. The Birdcage.
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
6. My Cousin Vinny
7. Hot Shots.
8. Ghostbusters.
9. Sister Act.
10. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind