Friday's Feast #9

Friday, April 04, 2008

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.: I am never good with these type questions. I never know if the ones I invent already exist or not, but here goes nothing. A moonflower is white with a dark blue center and tiny leaves.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.: Celine Dion has always been a favorite of mine. Some people make fun of her, but I think she is an incredibly talented singer.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?: I don't have a car! My dad is probably at an eight with his.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?: I love poetry. Always have. As a writer, I have tried to write some, but my attempts were laughable. I can appreciate it though. A good poem is a wonderful thing.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?: My cat about a week ago with my new digital camera. I posted the picture on this blog.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind