Blogging Your Blessings Sunday

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I know its been a long time since I've done one of these. To be honest, I haven't felt very blessed the last month or so. Things have been difficult here on the financial front with my family. Bills keep coming in, and a lot of money keeps going out. We're dipping into the savings, and there isn't much left. We've had car problems ever since we paid two thousand just to fix it. Life is difficult around me, but for me personally things aren't too bad. I'm trying to look on the bright side of things here. That is what you have to do in times like this. Sometimes there is only one bright spot. For me today, they finally figured out what was wrong with the car yesterday. They put in a bad part, and it screwed up everything. They have ordered a new one, and they will put it in tomorrow at no charge to us. The part they put in was brand new. I'm not sure how it could be bad, but that's what they told us. At least they are fixing it. I might not participate here every week, but I'll try to get better at it. Some weeks it is harder to find a blessing than others.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind