College Days

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For some reason, I've been remembering my college days a lot lately. I even had the strangest dream last night. I was back in college, and it was early on in the semester, and I was trying to figure out my schedule. I was taken a course on the history of Gaelic. I don't even know why it was about that specifically. That was the only part of my schedule form I could read. Everything else was in this really awful tiny print and blurry. I remember my college days, and they were a mix of good and bad times really. I remember them all, and it leaves this whole bittersweet feeling to the time.

Fourteen years ago, I was a senior in high school waiting to graduate. Then there was the summer, and my moving to Arizona, settling myself in a dorm, co-ed, which caused all kinds of problems. I met my first love there. Made my first real enemies there. Those first six months were the oddest ever. Back then, I don't think the idea of taking online classes existed. If they did, it was a concept in its infancy. Now you can take your entire college education online. There are programs with online education. Online Degree is really not out of the question. Online MBA is one such program where you can even earn your Masters Degree online. I've always thought about going back to further my education, but college burned me the first time around. I'm not sure I want to deal with that again, even if it is all over the Internet. If I ever want to though, the opportunity is there.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind