Friday's Feast #8

Friday, March 28, 2008

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?: All things Irish usually. Leprechauns specifically. I have no idea why. I'm not even remotely Irish!

Soup

How many cousins do you have? I can't even begin to count! We had a really big family on my mother's side of things. Twelve siblings, and they all had kids. I didn't even most of that side of the family, and then you don't even want to get me started on my dad's side.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?: Uh, I'm thinking I'm around a 7 or 8. I'm one of those that if you don't need to know, I'm not going to tell you types. Some might call that being dishonest, but if you don't ask, I'm not going to tell you!

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.: Love is always free, unless you're one of those that sells love on a street corner. That isn't real love anyway.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.: See Paul Run Into Nan's Greenery. Horrible sentence I know. I wanted to say Naked instead though! It just didn't sound right.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind