Money Troubles

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time and again on my blog I have mentioned my financial situation and the problems my family has been having. The last couple of years have been difficult, but things have been really bad the last couple of month. My own credit card was maxed out, and we're paying that debt off slowly using a special program available through my credit card. My father has tried to file bankruptcy before, but it didn't work out too well. He finally went into debt consolidation.

That seems to be working better, but it is still not the best with a five hundred dollar payment going out every month. We somehow make do though. Debt Management Plans can help if you let them. I don't like being in debt much. I avoid credit cards at all costs if I can, but sometimes they are unavoidable. I'm just tired of seeing more money coming out than is coming in. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. A lot of people have money problems. It becomes an issue of how to manage your money.

Sometimes though even with the best laid plans, things end up coming up. Those things called life's little emergencies. Car repairs, an unexpected trip, or any number of things can come up, and usually when it comes to life's little emergencies it means big money. All you can do is roll with the punches, deal with the cards life is dealing you and hope you have some savings left over when it is all said and done. At least that is what I do.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind