The Calls Don't Stop.

Monday, March 17, 2008

If there is one thing I'm quite used to getting a lot of, it is advertising phone calls. They seem to just keep coming, and one of the most often callers are people offering mortgages, which is silly because my family lives in an apartment. We've thought about getting into a house over the years, but we all just hate moving. Every time our lease comes up though, we talk about it. Mortgages are kind of scary though. It's a bill that will follow you around for the rest of your life unless you pay it off. My one brother-in-law is an appraiser, so he is always telling my brother about the current market whenever he calls to check in with us. A home would be nice to have though. The calls coming for them now though is amusing to me to say the least.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind