Thursday Threesome #3

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today's Thursday Threesome  is ::Anyone can miss a Day::

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web? -- I've recently started writing with someone new in my role play writing who keeps on impressing me daily with how they write their character. It helps me pass the time between job assignments, and it is always nice to find someone to write against that makes things fun and interesting consistently.

Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are <g>!), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious... -- I have learned when it comes to blogging, just as it is in life, politics are a hard topic. People tend to have strong emotions one way or another when it comes to politics, and I've seen a difference in political opinion end friendships.

Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something? -- I try to post daily. I intend to post daily, but sometimes that just doesn't end up working out.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind