Manic Monday #9

Monday, March 10, 2008

What's your favorite thing to spend money on?: Probably DVD's. I love movies, and I love adding to my collection. Another favorite of mine is books. I have books all over my room, and I just keep adding to my collection. My dad is always telling me that I need to get rid of some of my books, but I never listen. A new love is posters. I'm looking to pick up one now, and I have another on the way already. I just need to keep them safe from the cat!

If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?: I'd move to Hawaii, live in a nice big house and spend my days on the beach and still writing. I don't think I could ever really stop writing. This is of course if somehow a million dollars magically appeared and I could live the rest of my life on that.

Should anything be censored and if so, what and why?: I have never really believed in censorship of any kind. The only thing I think should be limited is to minors. Not every thing is meant for their young eyes. However, censorship of books and others materials is just not something I agree with.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind