Win A Home Makeover

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Now who wouldn't want to win a home makeover? I know I would love my apartment made over, but I don't think that is what the contest is for. Renuzit has a new product out, and they want you to try. In fact, it is called TriScents. You can enter to win here for a $20,000 make over courtesy of Renuzit. All you have to do to enter is share why you think your home is the one they should pick to make over in the form of a 250 word limit essay. They also want to see your home with either a picture or a video of under two minutes or length. You can see official rules completely here. There is a coupon on the site for you to print easily in order to also try the product if you haven't already done so.

Submissions go through May 8th, and once those are closed, voting is opened to the public so they can choose the winning entry and home to be made over. Just sitting here and looking around my apartment, I wish I could enter. I don't see anywhere where it says I can't, but a home makeover usually means it is a house and not an apartment. At least it does to me. I've always loved makeovers. Extreme Makeover Home Edition was one of my favorite shows to watch, but I haven't watched it much at all this year. The show always ended up making me cry.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind