A Month Without Lost

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm not really sure how I will survive. Lost is my favorite show on television, and when the strike began and rumors flew that Lost might not come back until 2009 like 24 is, I was upset. This show has more twists and turns than any other show I've seen in television in years. First with flashbacks, and now with flash forwards to the future, I am being kept on my toes. I am sure I am not the only one either. We now six make it off the island, but we don't know what happens to the other survivors. I'm hoping we find out soon because I'm impatient and the suspense is killing me. Lost will be back next month with a few episodes, and we already know it comes back next season. The series is starting to come to an end though. You can feel it. What will Losties do once the story ends?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind