Radio in HD

Monday, March 24, 2008

I love music. I have mentioned how much I love music on my blog several times. I think my stereo is on at least half of the time, if not more. I'm either listening to my CD player or the radio. I like listening to the radio because sometimes I'll find songs or artists I might not find otherwise. Sometimes I listen to the music stations my cable television offers with Music Choice. I recently bought an MP3 player with an FM Radio in it. No, it wasn't an iPod. I simply can't afford those, and the one I picked up does what I want it to do at less than half the price.

New things keep coming out all the time, and now you have HD Radio which you can access using an HD Radio Receiver. HD Radio is all digital radio which allows radio stations to come through with better sound quality and more options. We have HD TV. Why not HD Radio? New stations are being added all the time. Check out these New York High Definition Radio stations. Digital Radio adds more options, and for those iTunes lovers they even have iPod dock with iTunes Tagging that makes it easier to download your favorite tunes from Apple iTunes.

I don't use iTunes much, but it seems everyone else is. You can now download movies and television shows. I remember when the craze with iTunes started a couple of years ago when I first started covering television items for Media Village. Now it has just blown up, and it will only continue to do in the time to come. People have just latched onto it, and they don't seem like they want to let go of it anytime soon.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind