A New Week Begins

Monday, March 31, 2008

This was an oddly quiet weekend. My brother was out in California at a tournament, so it was just my father and I. We went out for dinner on Friday night, and then for breakfast yesterday morning. We went to Denny's which always has a good breakfast. One thing I did notice though is that prices have gone up while food servings are less. At least it looked like a smaller portion to me. The food was good. That's all that counts. I have a few things I need to work on this morning. All writing related. I need to submit my short into one contest. The deadline is today. I had my submission done on Friday. Then I need to write up a few more things. Writing is just going well for me right now. I couldn't be happier.

This morning in my web hopping I found the site of My Voice Over Guy. He is a man that appears to do all voice overs for your projects for a fee. He's that booming voice from above that you hear sometimes come from nowhere in commercials. If you need that type of thing, he seems to be one of the ones to call. His website has all the information you need. Voice work has really always fascinated me. People are always telling me I have a great voice, and that I should use it. I never have thought about trying to until the last year though. It is a small idea in the back of my mind, but maybe someday I might look into it. For now, it'll just stay in the back of my mind while I focus on my writing. That is my priority right now. I finally see myself going somewhere with it.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind