Friday's Feast #7

Friday, March 21, 2008

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I have always been a city girl. My whole life has been spent in one city or another. I grew up in a suburb of Los Angeles, and now I live in the Phoenix Metro area. I've always had this dream about living in the middle of nowhere and just writing. It isn't the country, but I went to visit my brother one summer when he lived in Big Bear, CA, and I've always wanted to go back there and live. It is so beautiful up there.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?

My best friend's little boy, but then again I am probably very biased there!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

... that Patrick Swayze was sick and dying from cancer earlier this month. I'm Dirty Dancing obsessed, and I've always been a fan of his work. I will be so sad when he passes on.

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

I have this insane love for Pepsi, especially their Wild Cherry Pepsi. The Pepsi commercials are always a bit above the norm and interesting, so I'd love to be in one of those someday!

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

Sadly, right now I am not taking anything at all. I know I probably should be, but I just don't.



0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind