Snackie Sunday #1

Sunday, March 02, 2008



I'm always looking at different memes to try out here on my blog. I like ones that make you think a little and ask you questions. There are so many blog memes out there though. Every blogger seems to have their own. I hate being tagged for memes. I like picking out my own. Yesterday, I found some new ones that might be fun to try out. Snackie Sunday is one of them. Each week the blogger in charge of the meme will ask a question. This week that question is ...

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE "BOARD GAMES"?


I've always been a huge fan of board games. Growing up, I had a large collection under my bed of games. Once I bought a PC, I bought computer games of my favorites including Monopoly, Scrabble, Battleship and The Game of Life. Online, you can find sites to play them online as well. I used to be a regular at Atari's site before they took down the board games. I still manage to catch a round or two of Scrabble via Scrabulous. I'm always up for a quick game!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind