Up Way Too Early Again

Friday, March 28, 2008

Once again, I am up early. I actually woke up around 4am, but I fought being awake until just a little before 7am. My stomach is feeling kind of crappy, and there isn't much for me to do this early on a Friday morning. Yesterday, I wrote my entry for a contest with a deadline of today. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! So now I'm web hopping, and checking things out to pass the time. I've always been a bargain shopper. I like finding deals online. Sometimes you can find things online for prices drastically lower than at the stores themselves. Sometimes you're lucky.

Just a couple of days ago, I bought myself that tiny digital camera I mentioned, and now I see I could have also found a great discount digital camera on sale if I shopped online. There are other things I'm trying to look into right now as well. My dad and I are planning a Vegas trip this summer, and I see I can find discount hotel packages if I look around a bit. My weakness when it comes to online is always electronics and DVD's. You can find great deals on both. My brother is still looking to pick up a laptop soon, and I just found him a great sale on laptops here. The thing that always pulls me in when I'm shopping online though is offers with free shipping. With some places, shipping costs as much as the item you're buying! If you can find free shipping, then you're set.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind