Sleep? What's that?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It seems my sleep patterns lately are getting more out of whack. I'm tired a lot of the day, and I have trouble sleeping at night. Last night, I was tired at 9pm, so I decided to go ahead and go to bed. I was in bed before 9:30, but I kept waking up through the night. I woke up around midnight, and then again around 5am. I am not the type of person to just lay there when I can't sleep either. I usually get right up and get on the computer until I can fall asleep again. Sometimes that is thirty minutes. Sometimes it is a couple of hours.

It is frustrating. I'm more active during the day. Last week, I walked all five weekdays. I don't walk on the weekends. I plan to go for a walk in a bit here today. I'm thinking of heading up to the local park and read or try to see if I can get a basic beginning for the story I know is due Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! It's for a short though, under 1000 words, and I have a first line in mind. I'll just have to wait and see if I have the rest in me. Hopefully I do.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind