The things you find ...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I just went for my normal walk down the block. On the corner about a half mile away, there is two shopping centers, one on each corner. I always end up looking at one or the other. Today I went into the CVS, and they had a tiny digital camera on sale for $9.99. Mine had broken a long time ago, and I figure for ten dollars it might be worth picking up. I was also thinking ahead to the concert I am going to in a few weeks. The camera is small enough, and maybe with as close as I am to the stage I will be able to snap a few good shots. We will have to see! This is a picture of my cat Mikey I just took a few minutes ago. He's grown so much since I last showed everyone a picture of him. He is just a little over two years old now.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind