Thursday Threesome #1

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Another new meme I've found to jump into. This one is called The Thursday Threesome. Each Thursday a topic is given, and you answer it. I seem to like these types of memes. They make you think. This week the topic has to do with - ::Choreography: The art of symbolically representing dancing::

Onesome: Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study? What is 'designed' by you? I had to think about this one for a bit. I don't have a set schedule for my day since I work from home, but I do have a morning routine once I am up that I follow. Get up, boot up the computer, make a bathroom stop and then check email and work on what I know needs done that done. Once that is done, I either watch a bit of television or I head out for a walk. This seems to be the norm the last week or two, and in the past as well. I'm trying to get better organized, and it appears I am falling into this routine that is working for me.

Twosome: The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that... I don't know if it is considered art, but I love movie posters. I'd have them hanging up all over my room if I could get away with it. I have a few up now, and I've been looking to pick up another. I just like posters in general. I know I'll be picking up a new one at the Bon Jovi concert next month as well. The thing is my cat likes them too. My other boy I used to have made it his mission to tear them down. I haven't put any up because I'm not sure if Mikey has those same tendencies. Do I want to chance it?

Threesome: representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey? I love dancing. I watch all the dance shows. Well, not all. I watch Dancing With The Stars and So You Think You Can Dance every season. I was a big fan of Dirty Dancing when that movie came out twenty years ago. I was sad yesterday to hear that Patrick Swayze is likely dying within the next few months from pancreatic cancer. He's too young. I know he isn't young young, but still too young to go. I've always been a fan.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind