Another Way To Save Money

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It seems I'm shopping more and more online these days. I jumped into Amazon a couple of years ago when I could find deals there. The last month or so, I've jumped onto e-bay and half.com. I've only had one negative experience shopping online, and that was with the stereo I bought from Walmart.com. Took it back to the store, and they even refunded my shipping costs.

Buying online is quick and easy which makes it dangerous too. As with anything you buy you want to find the best deal. You can find sales and coupons, even for online retailers. Just today I found another online coupons site with a lot of great deals. I'll have to check them out for some of the stores I like to shop at. I did find a page for Amazon through them.

They also have pages for Target coupons and deals for Overstock.com, which is another site I've been wanting to look at for stuff. The thing I like about sites like these is they have all the codes you need right there. You don't need to go searching for them. That saves me time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best way to save money is to be a cheap-ass. LOL. I am a man with plenty of money but I shop at thrift stores for clothing and when I shop on Amazon.com, I buy from the 'used' section. People laugh at me when I tell them I choose to be cheap, but hey, it keeps money in my pocket for more important things.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

Regina Avalos said...

I buy used from Amazon too!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind