But I Don't Want To Go ...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I hate going to the dentist. I always have. Ever since I was a young child, I hated going, and to this day I put off visits to the dentist far longer than I really should. I don't have the best of teeth. I am a grinder, and my back teeth have suffered because of it. I was told that a couple of my back teeth will be all grinded down by the time I hit forty. I was told this when I was a teenager, and I didn't believe it. Now at almost thirty-two, I do believe it. One tooth on my upper right, and one on my upper left are nearly gone. This causes toothaches from time to time, especially in the colder months or depending on what I eat. I've had braces, so there is almost no pain that matches that for me, but it has come close.

I remember one time at a barbecue, I lost a filling in one of my teeth, and now that hurt. It really hurt, and it happened at the worst time. Dinner was on the barbecue, and things were just starting to get going good. I had to leave though. I missed out on all the fun. There always seems to be new things coming out though. You see the mouth aides in the store. I should probably have stock in at least one or two of them. While I was at the store yesterday, I saw something new that might have saved me a few years ago when I lost my filling, Dentemp OS. Today, I curious, so I checked out its website.

Apply this temporary dental repair and within sixty minutes, you're set until you can make it to the dentist to replace that lost filling or crown. You can eat and drink with no problems. That doesn't sound all that bad to me when it comes right down to it. Right now, I'm thinking about this because I know I really need to go the dentist soon, but I've been avoiding it like the plague. Soon. I keep telling myself soon.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind