Coupons and saving

Friday, November 02, 2007

With the holidays here, it is good to save money. I like to check out the coupon sites online because you never know when you might find a good deal. I know it seems like saving money is a big deal to me, but when you live on a fixed income like my family does, saving money becomes important. Today I was checking out CouponChief.com. I've visited them before in the past, but I hadn't found anything that caught my eye. I checked them out today and they have a good selection of stores including some of my favorites online like Amazon and PetSmart. I can always get a few things for the new kitten there. I love Amazon for the discount prices on books and DVD's. It really is amazing how the holidays arrive, isn't it? They will be over before we know it.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind