Someone needs to keep me away.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've become an eBay addict. I'm learning how to buy there, and I've picked up some great deals on used CD's the last few days. Now I keep going back and looking for more things. The other day, I almost bought an MP3 player from there. I don't like buying electronics on the internet, but it was such a great deal. I didn't manage to snag it though. I did try! Buying used is sometimes good. I usually buy all my books used. I picked up a book just last week. I buy a lot of used DVD's too.

I've been looking at some of my current DVD collection, and I've been wondering if I should sell some of the ones that just sit there not getting watched at all. I can sell them, and then buy the DVD's I really want. I've been thinking about it. Today, I found this site which helps you with eBay research. I never realized what an art eBay could be. This one set helps you decide on when to sell, what to sell and how ... its a lot of information, but it may come in handy someday. Right now, I'm just resisting the urge to go back and find something else to bid on.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind