Happy Friday!

Friday, November 02, 2007

I've been running around a bit this morning. Not actually running, but bouncing around a bit from thing to thing on the Internet. My nights are busy too. I haven't even seen this week's Grey's Anatomy, and I have two weeks of Heroes to catch up on.

On the bright side, my brother heard from a friend of his whose cat just had kittens. Six of them in fact. Four boys and two girls. We get our pick of the litter because she knows that JJ died a couple of months ago. So in five to six weeks, I'll have a brand new kitten. I'm leaning towards one of the girls, but I haven't decided yet.

Also quick note, if you saw the numbers gone from my posts, I finally decided to stop doing that. At least three times lately, I've been misnumbering posts, and it was beginning to get on my nerves. This is better.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind