Tell Me Something I Don't Know ...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

News has it that Jennifer Lopez finally announced she is currently pregnant with husband Marc Anthony's child. The two were touring together, and she finally broke her silence on the subject in front of ten thousand fans. I love La Lopez. I've been a fan of hers since she was a fly girl on In Living Colour. I even remember her in the Janet Jackson That's the way love goes video. It was just obvious she was pregnant for weeks now. She kept silent though so her fans wouldn't worry about her. Isn't she nice? Now with the tour done, she can focus on bringing a new family into the world. Congrats Jennifer.

Speaking of celebrity babies, has anyone else seen the pictures of Suri Cruise lately? She's absolutely adorable. Almost makes me feel sad for all the Alien Baby Cruise jokes that went around after she was born.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind