Falling Back?

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I was just talking to a friend of mine right now, and she told me we had to change our clocks back for Daylight savings time. However, here in Arizona we don't do that. We stay the same time all year around. Wrecks a bit of havoc with my television viewing when this time of year hits. I'll need to make sure some of my cable television shows still record. There is talk of it changing eventually, but for now we remain the same.

Speaking of television, I'm playing catch up, and I just watched two weeks worth of Heroes. I love that show more than anything that right now. I also saw Grey's Anatomy for this week, and I'm not sure about what they are thinking with Lexie and Alex. That is wrong on so many levels. Of course, I'm the one that has though George and Izzie was wrong since last season.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind