Oy car problems!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Last night, as I mentioned, the family car died on the way to go pick up the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner. With everything closed yesterday, we couldn't do much to have the car fixed. We thought it might just need a quick jump, but now it looks to be a bad fuel pump! I swear if it isn't one thing with this car it is another. Something is always happening with our car. It is used and nearly ten years old. We really need a brand new car. We're working on it. This one just keeps acting up on us. We should just let it set at the car repair place we take it to. The amount of money we've spent in the last few months is horrible to. I'm hoping it is just the fuel pump. Crossing my fingers on that.

Cars are so touchy though. Anything can go wrong with them. When I think of car repair, one of the first companies that come to mind is AAMCO. In California, I used to see them everywhere. Right now, they are having a new promotion that will send one lucky winner to Hollywood, California. My hometown! The name of the contest, Drive Hard/ Die Hard amuses me because I plan to be watching the latest movie in the Die Hard movie series sometime this weekend as a review for Blogcritics! Right now, I'm starving, and I'm waiting to hear back on the family car. It would be great to get away for a few days to California!

2 comments:

Richa said...

Hey you have a nice looking blog there...Good Luck with your car. Hope you win the lottery.

I am also a great television addict. So, what do you write?

Regina Avalos said...

I write a little bit of everything. Trying to get going with fiction now.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind