Reconnection

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last night, one of my cousins called to tell my father and I he was in town for a visit. Most of today was spent visiting with this cousin and a couple of others, laughing and catching up over food and drink. It was good. Really it was. It was good watching my dad laugh and be amongst family. All our family lives in California. We now know one lives rather close now, and it'll be good to see him again. We're not as isolated from our family as we once thought, and that is really a good thing. For me. For my dad. For my brother. I like seeing my dad happy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so nice! It's good to have family around, even outside the immediate family. I only have my cousins here, but it's really a good feeling, being connected.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind