Thursday Thirteen #4

Thursday, November 29, 2007



My Thirteen Favorite Cartoon Characters

1. Tweety Bird
2. Bart Simpson
3. Bugs Bunny
4. Goofy
5. The Care Bears
6. Rainbow Brite
7. Charlie Brown
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. Pop-eye
10. Casper the Friendly Ghost
11. Winnie th Pooh
12. Pinky & The Brain
13. Fat Albert

Yes, I know this is a bit late today! I've been a bit busy doing things, and I was having a hard time coming up with a topic. It finally came to me, so here we go. These are some of the cartoon characters I grew up with and loved. You can't have Pinky without Brain, and the Care Bears are adorable as a whole. I still watch cartoons from time to time. I didn't really touch on movie cartoon characters. That is a whole other ball of wax. Maybe next week! Have a great Thursday evening everyone.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cartoons as well.

I noticed you didn't have Dennis in there...or the Alvin.

I LOVE Bart Simpson. Actually, the whole Simpson family would be on my list:)

Kaige said...

*sniff* Marvin the Martian didn't make it?

Great list though!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm running even later.

I love the old Norelco Holiday shows.

Nicholas said...

It's nice to see an old stager like Popeye get a mention!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a list I could have written! I also love Yukon Cornelius, the Dentist, and Rudy!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind