Now we can say the holidays are here.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It is Thanksgiving eve, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving day. I bought a stuffed snowman the other day, and I'm as ready for Christmas as I can be right now. I know next on my list is sending out cards. I saw a cute box of them at the store the other day, but I didn't end up picking them up. My sister sends out this pretty cards. You know the type right? Those pretty little photo cards like the ones you see on that site.

Every year they send us their Christmas card, and the family is so cute. My youngest niece is a senior in high school this year, and I keep asking myself how time flies. I'm not sure, but it is another holiday season, and that means it is time to break out the Christmas cards. I was checking out this site, and I love the cards they offer. It might be too late to get something this year, but maybe next year. I'll have to look into it.

Right now, I'm off to think about tomorrow's dinner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving day.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind