Signs Of A Productive Mind

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm exhausted tonight, but it is the good type of exhausted. As you can see by this blog, I'm writing a lot more, and that's a good thing. I just need to start writing fiction again. One thing at a time. My mind is working again though. I actually want to write things. I find myself holding back from coming here to write about things, but I know that is counter productive. If I have the urge to say something I should. So for now, that is what I'm going to do.

Tonight, I watched two hours of Ghost Hunters. One of them containing the findings from last week's six hour Halloween special. I missed stuff in the last couple of hours by going to bed early. The place they went to was creepy. The show is probably majorly fake, but I enjoy it. I know I'm not the only one either.

As far as strike news goes, it looks like Grey's Anatomy will stop production next week sometime. The majority of the cast headed out to support the picketing writers during their lunch break today. I'd heard of just Sandra Oh going out, but others did to. Here is a picture of Katherine Heigl. She plays Izzie Stevens on the series, and she is one of the main reasons why I watch the show.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind