Getting in shape

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm trying to anyway. I've started walking. I walk a mile three times a week. It might even be a bit more than a mile. I walk up to the corner shopping center, look around a bit at things, and then I head back. I try to do this every other day. I walked up to get my hair cut on Tuesday, and I would have gone out for my walk yesterday, but it was raining outside. Today I headed down again because I needed to mail off something. Came back and found another one of my packages here. I have three more that I've ordered and two review items that I'm waiting for as well. I'm trying to cut back on my eBay shopping though because it can be really addicting. Also have a book coming in from Amazon.

Things are just going really well right now. A welcome change from a couple of months ago. It's like a complete 180, and I'm not sure how it happened. I'm glad it did though. I might have my new kitten in time for Thanksgiving. We'll see. If not then, I'll have him the week after that. I'm working at getting things in order in my life, one thing at a time. I've been making changes continually to my blog here. Mostly on the sidebar. I think I might be done with things now. Google seems not like my blog very much at the moment, and I'm not sure why. That is what prompted me to make a few more changes.

In other news, I just saw the trailer for Eric Bana's next movie a few minutes ago on you tube, and I so cannot wait for this movie. Apparently from the comments left there and elsewhere, the book is nothing like the movie. I have the book, so I might check that out once I finish reading my current read. The Other Boleyn Girl comes out in theaters on February 29th, and I really am excited to see it. That and The Time Traveler's Wife as well. Check out the trailer for The Other Boleyn Girl below.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind