Not sure how I manage to do it!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Every morning when I wake up, my mattress is half off the bed. I must really move around at night for the bed to do that. My bed is old. When I moved in here, it was used, and that was almost twelve years ago. The bed belonged to my brother. I keep telling myself I need to get a new bed. This one has definitely seen better days, but it still sits in my room and it is the bed I sleep in every night. I don't understand how the mattress shifts the way it does. In the morning if I'm not careful, I can almost fall off the bed when I move to get up. I've done that actually. Not the way to wake up in the morning.

When I see ads on television advertising beds or mattresses, I always watch. There is always these ads for the beds that are supposed to be better for your back. Help you sleep better. I have a bad back, so I always look at these select comfort beds where you can choose the firmness or softness of the mattress you're sleeping on. That just sounds perfect to me. I wonder if beds like that actually are better for you to sleep on. Anyone know? I guess I'll have to find out for myself if I ever do manage to buy one. Someday maybe. I need to get rid of the old and bring in the new.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind