Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today is going to be a busy day. I just feel it. Last night's Dancing With The Stars Finale didn't impress me all that much. I think Helio will end up winning it all, but not even he was all that impressive with his scores. It'll be interesting to see the scores tonight and see who wins. Good news on my side of things, I have been added on a staff writer for another blog covering television. I start immediately, and I'm excited about it. I talk about television so much here that putting together short little news articles elsewhere won't be all that hard for me to do. I've done it before. We're still waiting to hear back on the car. Hopefully today. We have family stopping in today for a visit. See? It is just a crazy day with a lot to do.

I've been thinking a lot about my blog lately as well. Changing things around on my sidebar. Taking out things. Adding on things. I'm trying to make a clean looking sidebar. Simple. I keep looking at different templates, and maybe after the holidays I'll look at getting something new. Perhaps even paying for something. I like looking at all the little gadgets you can pick up, try them out and see if they work. Today, I found this one site full of Blog Stuff. Just little quizzes and widgets you can add. They have a countdown timer, and I was just thinking of adding one of those the other day counting down to the Bon Jovi concert in April. I received my ticket for that yesterday. I'm so excited for that. I just wish it wasn't so far away!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind