Searching

Monday, November 12, 2007

For the past year, my dad has been looking into getting a new car. As I've mentioned before, he doesn't have the best of credit, and he has a repossession in his history. That doesn't help at all, so it had made looking for a car difficult. We might have come into luck though somehow. Not sure how things keep falling into place lately, but they are. A neighbor in the building died last week, and her husband is looking to get rid of her car cause he can't afford the payments. He wants someone to take them over and take the car. My brother and dad are looking into it, and it might work out.

Getting into a new car isn't easy. They are so expensive these days. There are ways of finding cheaper cars though. You can buy used of course, and then there is also wholesale and auctions. You just need to know where to look for and find the best deals. I found one site online offering a Honda Car Quote among others. A site like that puts you in touch with deals and helps you find the best deal possible. I'm really hoping that my father is able to work out some type of deal with our neighbor here in the building though. It's been hell having only one car in the house the past year. Both men work, and its just been a hassle working out schedules with the car. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind