Wordless Wednesday #4

Wednesday, November 28, 2007



Four of these already! This is the picture released this week of Heath Ledger as The Joker in Dark Knight. I'm so excited for this to come out next year. I loved the new Batman that was released last. I love Christian Bale, and I really think he fit the role perfectly as Bruce Wayne and Batman. I know they made some changes with the cast this time around, but Bale and Freeman are coming back. I'm also excited about Bale in the Terminator movie coming up. I heard Vin Diesel might be cast as the role of Terminator. No Arnold though! That bugs me. Arnold is the Terminator.

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

gosh, this scare me...Mine is up at 4SeasonsOfmylife Hope you can visit me too.

Joyismygoal said...

oooo scarey looking to me too

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind