Finding Work

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The past few weeks I've been getting back into things with my writing. For almost a year, I wasn't happy with much I did in regard to my writing, but I've had a new outlook on that lately. I actually love writing again, and I love doing it. Not all writing is fun. Sometimes you need to do some of the boring stuff for money. The trick is finding freelance opportunities. I use a variety of sources. Everything from classifieds online to jobs boards and newsletters that I get in my email once or sometimes more a week. One freelance site I've found useful in my searches for work online has been this one. The site is fairly simple to navigate, and you can post your profile for people to find you for work. More work means more money in my bank account to pay my bills, and I definitely see that as a good thing. I know I'm not the only one!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind