Sometimes its nice to dream

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

As I've mentioned before, I live in an apartment building that has recently come under new ownership. My father hasn't been happy here for the longest time, but we haven't moved. He wants to, but I don't see the point of moving from one apartment to another. If I'm going to go through the hassle of moving, I want to move into a house. A nice big house with a great big yard. I'd want a dog, and a few more cats. I can finally have a real office, and not a desk just a couple of feet from where I sleep at night.

Sometimes you can find a site online that can help you visualize your dreams. That's what I did tonight. I found a site that shows you plans for various types of houses. They have log cabin house plans, English cottage house plans and even small ranch house plans. Sometimes its nice just to look around and dream about what can be somewhere down the line.

As for television night, Dancing With The Stars made my heart stop. I so thought they were sending Jennie home. I am Team Garth all the way. I've been a fan of hers for years, and I think she and her husband, Peter Facinelli, make an adorable couple. We'll have to see what happens next week. As for that email that has been repeatedly being sent to my inbox? I've lost count. I don't even want to think about how many I'll have in my inbox in the morning.

2 comments:

Very nice blog, Regina! Never stop writing!

Regina Avalos said...

Thank you Kathleen!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind