Thursday Thirteen #1

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've decided to pick Thursday Thirteen up again. I used to participate back when I was blogging a year ago, and it was something fun. I noticed some of the Divas over at Romance Divas were taking part in it too, so that gave me the little extra push I needed to jump back in.



My Thirteen Favorite Actors


1. Eric Bana
2. Jon Bon Jovi
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Peter Facinelli
5. Adrian Pasdar
6. Sean Penn
7. Paul Walker
8. Sean Connery
9. Jason Behr
10. Leonardo DiCaprio
11. Tom Cruise
12. Nicolas Cage
13. Scott Foley

I could really go on and add a few more. Robert Redford and Richard Gere come to mind immediately after I finished this list. I don't like these men only for their looks, even though they do have those as well, but their talent as actors. Yes, I know Jon Bon Jovi is mostly a singer, but I enjoy him as an actor as well, and no list of my favorite men would be complete without him in it. Now who are some of your favorite actors? Don't be shy. Share!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


17 comments:

Bethanne said...

Oh yes! I like jon bon jovi as an actor. and I love that song he just did... the memory one. Mine is obviously lacking because I can't...oh, i just got it! Make a memory or something like that LOL

Great list!

Regina Avalos said...

He is a great actor, and that is an amazing song. (You Wanna) Make A Memory is the title. I love it.

Kate Willoughby said...

Some of my favorites: Matt Damon, Dennis Quaid, Morgan Freeman, Edward Norton, Colin Firth. :D

Regina Avalos said...

Freeman and Quaid are excellent!

i know Scott Foley's brother.

Regina Avalos said...

Really? Cool. I love him on The Unit!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, missing a few of my drool-worthy favorites: Johnny Depp and Brandon Fraser. They are both top notch in my book.

Regina Avalos said...

Johnny Depp is amazing, but I'm more of a fan of his earlier work than what he has done lately.

Veronica Arch said...

Good list. I especially like Hugh Jackman and Sean Penn (he's a great director, too. LOVED Into the Wild)

April Elizabeth said...

i never think of jon bon jovi as an actor.. but he was in pay it forward right?

good list.

Regina Avalos said...

Jackman and Penn are great.

Yes, Jon was in Pay it Forward and a few other movies.

Christian Bale--major hottie. Great list, definitely some guys to drool over!

Holly said...

I like Jon Bon Jovi.

Some of my favorites are:

Alex O'Loughlin
Vincent D'Onofrio
Judson Scott
Joaquim de Almeida

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Regina Avalos said...

I almost put Alex on my list, but I've just heard of him since I started watching Moonlight this year!

Marina said...

Well, since I can't post a list like this on any of my blogs...(DH reads them), here's my short list:

1. Heath Ledger
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Tobey Maguire
4. Alex O'Loughlin
5. Brendan Fraser
6. Kyle Chandler
7. Milo Ventimiglia

http://www.markeroni.com/blog/tt13-snarfari-preparations/

http://texasfarmwife.blogspot.com/2007/11/thursday-thirteen-5-ed-118-thirteen.html

Pamela said...

Great list! I think Benicio Del Toro is great as well.

My TT is at http://indya42.livejournal.com/

Please stop by if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Several of those I haven't heard of. It's interesting to see that Sean Connery always gets into these lists!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind